Monday, July 14, 2008

It's a small, SMALL world!

From Friday evening to Sunday evening I realized just how small our little world is. Now I wouldn't normally blog about this, but Melissa said to blog about things I do everyday, which really isn't all that exciting. But this, I definitely thought this was crazy enough to put on here.
So Friday night I went to a bridal shower for my good friend Steph (I know her through her soon-to-be hubby, Capanna. Since he was a mission buddy of my cousin I became good friends with him. I even sorta got the ball rolling for the two. Anyway. . .). While there I found out that Steph's cousin Missy is neighbors with Elisabeth's Uncle Marlin and Aunt Ilene. It was actually Missy's house that Marlin and Ilene lived at just after their house burned. I've come to know Marlin and Ilene pretty well since I've been on quite a few family outings with Elisabeth, and I've even stayed with Marlin and Ilene when me and Elisabeth would go up to Ogden to play.
Well, Saturday at school we had a "Princess Party". A couple of the cute little girls happen to go to Challenger school where my friend Harper teaches. Sure enough they totally knew him! (And they couldn't stop talking about how much they love "Mrs. Harper" and that they think he is so funny! I guess the "Mrs. Harper" is a fun little joke between Harper and some of the kids.)
Sunday I end up getting a couple phone calls which ended up resulting with the fact that my good friend Layce, who I go to school with, is engaged to, my other good friend, Park, his cousin. (Park is also one of my cousins mission buddies)
Then on Sunday night I was at Capanna's grandma's cutting Steph's hair and trying some different styles to see what she liked for the wedding when his Grandma wanted me to go to the door and meet someone. This someone happened to be a second cousin of mine who lives across the street from her.
As big as this world may seem, it is definitely pretty dang small!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That is crazy!! I love it when you can see how everything is linked!! So fun!! :)