Friday, July 18, 2008

And another two bite the dust!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Deven and Steph Capanna!! I love you guys and I wish more than anything that I could have been there for you.

Today two of my good friends tied the knot for time and all eternity in the San Diego temple. I tried so hard to find a way to be there for them, but it just didn't work out. I was lucky enough to receive a picture from my friend, Monty, who was lucky enough to be able to go out for the ceremony. (Monty, the picture made my day! Thanks again!) I do take partial credit for this marriage. Back in the beginning of the year Deven and Steph were just friends. All of us other friends could tell there was something there between the two, but no one dared say anything. They all didn't want to "cross any friendship boundaries". I could have cared less! I ended up sorta playin matchmaker and six months later they finally got hitched!

I love you two! Thanks for letting me play matchmaker. I know that there is no one more perfect for either one of you. Congrats again!

No comments: